- This event has passed.
New Member Interviews
May 20, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Interviews are scheduled for:
Monday, May 20, 2019
BRAVO Volunteer Ambulance Headquarters
Brooklyn, NY 11209
Second Floor, training room.
Please have all required paper work listed below at the time of the Interviews/orientation which can be printed out from our website: Bravoambulance.org
* Completed application-see attached
* Signed consent for a complete background check
* Driver’s license or formal photo ID (original)
* Original Certifications ( ex; CPR card) if you currently have any
Please allow time in your schedule for the following mandatory classes which are given to you at BRAVO, at no cost:
* Dispatching for all members
* When to work scheduling program for all members
* CPR if needed for all members
* Corp Training for EMT’s only
The General process is as follows:
* On interview evening; please have all applications and certifications with you to for us to make copies of (drivers licences/photoIDs, certifications, CPR cards, Ect).
* One to two weeks later, you will be notified of your acceptance based on your background checks which is mandatory for all our members; for our protection as well as yours. You must have signed the release for this to happen.
* You will lastly receive an email from our training department with dates to attend mandatory class(s) for Dispatching, (two at the most)
* There will be a course also on how to electronically sign yourself up for a tour. Once given clearance from our training officer, you will be permitted to begin signing up for tours with established members until you are cleared to be on your own. We refer to this as observer status.